Home Decor, Candles, Sweatshirts, Jewelry, Bags, Wall Signs, Blankets and Much More!
• IP addresses (the address assigned to the computers and other devices from where you access the Internet)
• Name of your internet company
• The number of the device you are using to access the Site
• Your approximate geographic location
• The type of web browser you are using to get to the Site
• The pages you access on our Site and the time you spent on the Site
• The websites you access before and after visiting our Site. How We Use Personal Information and Electronic Data We may use and share your Personal Information and other Electronic Data for the following reasons:
• Communicate with you
• Administer your account
• Take job applications
• Provide customer support
• Respond to your requests
• Provide promotional materials
• Improve our products and services and the Site content
• Operate and monitor the Site and help prevent fraud; • Protect our legal rights or the rights of others
• Respond to judicial or legal process; • Assist with our marketing and communications plans and strategies
• Evaluate needs of our customers and potential customers
• Generate statistical information
• Aggregate data for our business; and
• In connection with business transactions, including any sale of the Company.
When We Share Personal Information and Electronic Data,
We do share Personal Information and Electronic Data with the following categories of persons or companies: Service Providers. We may share Personal Information and Electronic Data with Service Providers who are required to protect Personal Information from disclosure and to only use such Personal Information for the purposes of performing the requested Services. We may use companies that:
• Help operate the Site
• Assist with customer service
• Help us with public relations and marketing advice
• Email service providers
• Provide professional services, such as accountants and lawyers
Our Affiliated Companies. Our company has a number of related companies that are owned by the same parent company and assist us in operating our business. Law Enforcement and Legal Proceedings: We may be required to share Data with law enforcement members and with third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, and valid law enforcement requests. We may also use and share Personal Information to defend our legal rights, or to protect third parties including sharing information necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Successors In Business Transactions: If our company or its assets are subject to a sales process or sold, or if the Company is subject to a bankruptcy or reorganization, or if the Data is an asset transferred or acquired by a third-party, we may disclose Personal Information to the subsequent owner(s) or successor(s). We may also disclose Collected Information in connection with the evaluation of those transactions. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed at children under 16 years of age. We will not knowingly collect or use information from children under 16 through the Site. Your California Privacy Rights Under California law, California residents have the right to:
• Request access to the following information: (a) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you in the prior 12-month period, (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for which we collected your Personal Information, (d) the categories of Personal Information we disclosed in the prior 12-month period, and (e) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information;
• Request that we disclose to you the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you in the prior 12-month period; and
• Request that we delete Personal Information we collected about you.
• Track how you access and use the Site;
• Learn when and how users visit the Site;
• Identify how often a Site page is used;
• Learn which search terms are used to find the Site;
• Learn which websites direct you to the Site; Recognize Site users;
• Display certain information on the Site;
• Improve your enjoyment of the Site; and
• For statistical purposes to improve the products and services we provide and to manage our telecommunications networks.
• Operationally necessary cookies (also called essential cookies). Cookies required for the operation of the Site. For example, these cookies are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security. They also allow users of the Site to make use of its functions. Without these cookies, services that you have requested cannot be provided.
• Functionality-related cookies. These cookies allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using the Site. This may include remembering choices you make, remembering your preferences or settings, remembering if you reacted to something on or through the Site so that you are not asked to do it again, remembering if you have used any feature of the Site before, restricting the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement, remembering your location, and enabling social media components. As described above, you may disable functional cookies, but if you do so then various functions of the Site may be unavailable to you or may not work the way they were designed.
• Performance-related cookies (also called analytical cookies). These cookies assess the performance of the Site, including to help us understand how visitors use and interact with the Site. These cookies also enable us to personalize content and remember your preferences. These cookies help us improve the way our websites work and provide a better, personalized user experience.
• Advertising or targeted cookies. These cookies record your visits to the Site, the pages you visit on the Site, and the links you have clicked. They gather information about your browsing habits and remember that you have visited a particular website. We and our third-party advertising platforms or networks may use this information to make the Site, its content, and advertisements displayed on our Site more relevant to your interests (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising and is further discussed below). These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. To find out more about interest-based ads and your choices, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe, http://www.allaboutcookies.org , and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Other Tracking Technologies. The Site may also use the following types of tracking technologies: web beacons (also called clear GIFs), flash cookies, and pixels (also called pixel tags). A web beacon is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier that functions similar to how cookies function. However, in contrast to cookies, web beacons are embedded invisibly on websites. Flash cookies collect and store information about your use of a website and are commonly used for advertisements and videos. Pixels can be placed on websites or within emails to track your interactions with those websites and when emails are opened. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals: Due to the automatic collection of data using cookies as described above, we do not honor “do not track” requests.
You may disable cookies as discussed above, but that may impact your use and enjoyment of the Site. Advertising Networks, Personalized Advertising, Remarketing, and Retargeting: From time to time the Site may use or participate in advertising networks and related advertising services that are managed and provided by third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors, and research firms, including advertising services provided by Facebook (sometimes referred to as the Facebook “tracking pixel”). These services collect information about your visits to and interactions with the Site and other websites and will use that information to target advertisements for goods and services. The information collected may be associated with your personal information. These targeted advertisements may appear on the Site or on other websites. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of web browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of the Site and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider, the date and time of a visit to a website, and other interactions between you and a website. If you have a Facebook account but do not wish Facebook to collect data relating to you via the Site, we suggest that you: (a) hide social media platform plug-ins using an ad blocker; (b) always log off completely from Facebook before visiting other websites and delete all related cookies; and (c) where the option is available, disable the advertising services and networks operated by Facebook.
Additionally, we may enable and implement the following Google Analytics Advertising Features: Remarketing with Analytics, Demographics and Interest reporting, Campaign Manager Integration, Display & Video 360 integration, Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting, and Segments. Remarketing with Analytics uses Google Analytics cookies to serve advertisements to you across the Internet based on your visits to the Site. Demographics and Interest reporting uses a third-party cookie to collect information about our Site traffic by tracking users across websites and across time, which generates a report for us to better understand Site users. Campaign Manager Integration allows us to view, analyze, and create remarketing lists using our Campaign Manager data in Google Analytics.
Display & Video 360 integration allows us to create remarketing lists in Google Analytics and have those lists available in Display & Video 360. Google Display Network (“GDN”) Impression Reporting allows us to measure the impact of unclicked GDN Display ad impressions on website behavior and conversions. Segments allows us to isolate and analyze subsets of Site users by sorting our Google Analytics data. To opt out of remarketing advertising provided through Google, to customize your ad preferences, or to limit Google’s collection or use this information, visit Google’s Safety Center and Google’s Ad Settings and follow Google’s personalized ad opt-out instructions. Opting out will not affect your use of the Site. While we attempt to provide up-to-date links to the various third-party policies and web pages referenced above, we make no warranty regarding the accuracy of such links. We do not control such third-party sites, or the information contained therein and expressly disclaim responsibility for such sites and information.